Cardiopaedia is an online network for learning that is constantly growing because of the thoughtful contributions of healthcare professionals like you. Share your cases and help educate other healthcare professionals around the world.
The following Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of the Cardiopaedia community. Please be aware that all of your activity on Cardiopaedia is subject to these Guidelines and our Terms & Conditions. This includes comments as well as cases.
Respect the patients and maintain patient privacy at all times.
When submitting images through the Site, you must remove all personally identifying information. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Phone numbers, fax numbers, personal electronic mail addresses
- Social security or social insurance numbers, national identity number, or equivalent
- Medical record numbers
- Health card numbers, health plan beneficiary numbers, or Health Insurance Account numbers
- Account numbers
- Certificate/license numbers
- Device identifiers and serial numbers
- Full face photographic images and any comparable images
- Photographic images of scars, tattoos, piercings etc. which would allow for an identification
- Any other unique identifying number, characteristic, or code (note this does not mean the unique code assigned by the investigator to code the data).
It is your responsibility to maintain patient privacy at all times.
Only share your direct clinical experience.
Be kind to your fellow community members.
Keep comments professional.
Avoid sharing promotional content.
All activity on Cardiopaedia should serve the purpose of furthering medical knowledge. Spamming the community with commercial or fundraising interests is not permitted. If your organization is interested in learning about promotional opportunities on Cardiopaedia, please contact us and we will be happy to connect you to a member of our Business Development team.
Registered User agrees and warrants that they have removed all identifying information and that Registered User does not have actual knowledge that the Images could be used alone or in combination with other information to identify an individual who is the subject of the information.
If you have any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to email us at [email protected].